There’s no place like home. Indeed! Not only that it is the most comfortable place on earth, it may also be the place where your needs are met such as different ingredients to complete a natural beauty recipe. Yes, by simply scanning your own kitchen, you would be able to gather up all the ingredients you need for self beautification which are not just inexpensive but healthier as well as compared with what other chemical products that are offered in the market.
Unbelievable but true, the following are just some of the amazing things that natural beauty recipes can do plus the steps how to make them.
You will need: Eggs and milk
- Beat two eggs and mix them with a cup of milk. (This ratio depends how thick & long your hair is.)
- After you shampoo and condition your hair, pour the mixture of egg and milk over your hair and leave it for 5 minutes.
- Rinse and you’ll see it is shinier than before.
You will need: Olive oil and brown sugar
- Mix olive oil and brown sugar with the ratio of 2:1. This would result to a paste-like solution which you would use as pre-shower skin treatment.
- Rub it gently to your skin and then rinse it off thoroughly in the shower. As the paste is removed so are the dead skin cells with it.
You will need: Strawberries
- You may either mash them up or grind them on a blender as long as they are turned into a paste-like substance that can be applied over your face.
- This clears up oil and reduces acne.
- Do this as often as you do your facial scrub.
You will need: Olive oil and bananas
- Mash a ripe banana until it becomes paste then add a teaspoon of olive oil.
- If the mixture is smooth enough, you may now apply it to your face, hands or dry skin.
- Leave it there for 10 minutes, and then wash it off with lukewarm water and pat dry.
You will need: Vitamin E oil, yogurt and egg
- Beat an egg and mix it with one tablespoon of yogurt and one teaspoon of Vitamin E oil.
- Spread this mixture gently and evenly over your breasts and then put on an old bra.
- Leave it for at least 25 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
- You may do this procedure as often as you wish.
You will need: Vinegar
- Mix ¼ cup of vinegar and ¾ cup of water.
- Simply pour this solution onto your hair at the start of your shower and massage in gently.
- Rinse off at the end of your shower. You may continue this treatment if necessary.
- You may also use any varieties of vinegar – white vinegar, apple cider vinegar or the red varieties.
There are still more natural beauty recipes available that you can make at the comfort of your home. It is definitely fun doing these steps yourself and seeing how effective they are without spending much. You may now start to experiment doing your own beauty products.