How to Make Your Own Natural Face Cream
Using a face cream is important not only for women but for men as well.
Face creams keep our skin hydrated and glowing. Whatever type of skin you have, may it be aging, oily, dry, or sensitive, natural face creams help improve the skin’s appearance.
What are the Benefits of Using Natural Cream for Your Face?
- Ingredients used are fresh and all-natural so it’s practically safe to use on all skin types.
- You can be sure that it doesn’t contain any harmful chemical substances that might potentially damage your skin.
- Using all natural ingredients in face creams improves the skin’s elasticity making it supple and soft.
- Using natural face creams do not irritate sensitive skin because organic ingredients are used.
- Your skin is protected from developing allergies or infections. However, if in any event you develop an allergic reaction, you will be able to identify the cause because you know what ingredients you used.
- It is proven effective in eliminating wrinkles, age spots and any other signs of aging.
- One of the most important benefits of using natural cream for your face is that it is inexpensive and affordable, since the ingredients may be easily available in your own kitchen.
Cocoa or coconut butter, beeswax, blended oils and grapefruit seed extract are the four common ingredients used in making natural cream for the face.
- Oils, in particular, are best used for hydrating our skin and replacing the lost moisture during washing.
- Beeswax, on the other hand, is used to keep our skin protected from sun and wind alike.
- Cocoa or coconut butter acts as the base or solid foundation of the face cream.
- The grapefruit seed extract’s function is to protect the cream from molds and other fungi and is naturally an anti-biotic.
Click Here for Revitol Anti Aging Treatment Free Bottle Offer
Comfrey and Calendula Cream Recipe
Comfrey and Calendula Cream is a light cream that is best for daytime use. Common ingredients to be used in this recipe are healing herbs that promote cell renewal.
- 1 Tbsp of Lanolin
- 1 ½ Tbsp of Calendula Oil
- 1 Tbsp of Beeswax
- 1 Tbsp of Cocoa butter
- 1 tsp of Glycerin
- ¼ tsp of Borax
- 2 Tbsp of Comfrey Leaf mixture
- 6 drops of Essential Petit Grain Oil
- Pre-heat the pan and melt the beeswax.
- Melt the lanolin and cocoa butter on a separate pan.
- Gradually mix the cocoa butter blend into the melted beeswax.
- Warm the glycerin and calendula oil and gradually add this mixture into the beeswax-cocoa butter mix.
- Dissolve the borax in the warm comfrey blend and add it into the main mixture; stir it well.
- Continue to stir the mixture until it becomes thick.
- Let it cool then add in the essential oil. Put the mixture into jars or air-tight containers and label.
Making natural cream for your face is a great alternative to expensive, over-the-counter facial creams. Making your own natural cream for your face is really popular these days because of all the benefits (listed above) it provides us and preparing all the ingredients isn’t expensive or time-consuming at all; giving those of us who are willing to put in the time and effort excellent and effective results.
Of course, if this proves difficult for you or you are time challenged you should then certainly go here and try Revitol Anti Aging Solution.