Staying beautiful doesn’t have to be expensive. Save yourself and your bank account from 100-dollar beauty creams and treatments. Look around you and you’ll find the most useful stuff to keep you gorgeous.
Mother Nature provides you with almost all the solutions for every skin problem. Even beauty experts emphasize the importance of using natural and organic beauty products. Keep on looking attractive and try out any of these natural tips for beauty and change your beauty regimen and start pampering yourself with these awesome treats.
- Apple cider vinegar restores skin’s natural pH balance. Mix ¼ cup water and use as a facial rinse to a basin of warm water.
- Green grapes for sun exposed face. Crush the grapes mix some honey and apply to clean, damp face. Let it stay for 10-15 minutes and rinse.
- Salt and yogurt facial scrub. Salt is an effective facial scrub. Mix it with yogurt and brewer’s yeast, massage into face and rinse with warm water.
- Cucumber mask for oily skin. Puree ½ cucumbers, 1 tab lemon juice, 1 egg white and one table spoon of milk then refrigerate for ten minutes. Apply the mixture to your face and rinse with warm then cold water.
- Certain oils like coconut, almond, walnut or wheat germ can be utilized in hydrating and maintaining healthy and amazing skin. Apply just a few drops and rub it on your skin as frequently as you want. Wipe off with a clean towel afterwards.
- Aloe vera and lavender does wonders for itchy skin and eczema. They also contain antibacterial and soothing properties to help your skin heal and hydrate it as well.
- Thyme can aid you when having bacterial skin problems and can also purify those unwanted skin acne. Be sure to clean your skin first before using thyme as an infusion.
- Orange peelings can be used as a natural body scrub to help remove dead skin cells and revitalize your skin to give you a more youthful glow.
- Peppermint and lemon can be used as an all-natural skin bleacher to remove dark spots by mixing them together as an infusion. Use a cotton pad and dab it on your elbows, knees or any dark area in your body.
- Consume more antioxidant-rich foods like green tea, grapes or tomatoes to prevent premature aging and maintain vigorous healthy skin.
Having healthy and gorgeous skin doesn’t have to be expensive at all. Forget buying those pricey cosmetic products containing chemicals which could be harmful for not only your skin but your health as well.
Using these natural tips for beauty you can achieve that amazing and flawless skin you have been wanting all along.