Age spots are commonly caused by too much sun exposure for many years. They may also simply be the natural result of aging. Although they are not serious concerns, they can still affect one’s life because they are seen as flaws. With modern medications and treatments, we can soon be saying goodbye to these nuisances.
But regardless of the many available solutions, we have to check the different pros and cons they effect in our lives.
Meladerm Skin Lightener is an excellent Natural line of skin lightening products for fading age spots, sun damage, skin discolorations and hyperpigmentation. They offer many benefit and you can try it risk free for 30 days!
- Provides a more permanent result.
- Saves time. The duration of one treatment is 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Minimal pain.
- Not a one-time treatment. You need to undergo several stages to see optimal results.
- Very effective in removing acne scars, dark/sun spots, fine lines, wrinkles and other skin blemishes.
- Can be done in one sitting.
- One of the most painful treatments.
- Causes skin redness, itching and irritation.
- May bring about risk for hyperpigmentation.
- May also cause scarring.
- Effective in eliminating acne by controlling the oil gland.
- Contains anti-oxidants that preserve skin cells and tissues.
- Dries skin.
- Causes nosebleeds.
- May cause liver problems.
- May cause birth defects to pregnant women.
- Must be repeated only after few months after the last treatment.
Sun Block/ Sunscreens
- Prevents harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun from penetrating the skin.
- Continuous usage lessens sun spots in years.
- Reduces the development of skin cancers.
- Blocks Vitamin D from the sun, which is the only source of that vitamin.
- Some sun blocks have unpleasant chemical odour.
- Some chemical compositions like mexoryl and avobenzone may cause skin irritation.
- Improves oily or dull skin.
- Reduces fine lines.
- Minimizes large pores.
- Improves mild acne scars and mild skin tone problems.
- Can be done in as fast as 30 minutes that is why it’s called a “lunchtime facial”.
- Has relatively low cost.
- Patients are at risk of contracting infections if proper sanitation is not observed.
- Microdermabrasion crystal may enter a patient’s eye if improperly applied which may lead to irritation.
- For those with sensitive skins, redness and mild swelling may occur.
- Effectively lightens skin which covers dark spots and blemishes.
- Gets rid of freckles after two to three weeks of use.
- Makes skin smooth and soft.
- Reduces fine wrinkles.
- Several bleaching creams contain hydroquinone which is banned in many countries because it can damage cells.
- Because of hydroquinone content, patient may risk for contracting cancer.
- Some contains mercury, that even in small quantity, it is still considered hazardous to health.
- Prolonged use may cause skin darkening.
- Allergic reactions may occur if bleaching creams are inappropriately applied to skins.
- Treats skin spots, wrinkles, warts, freckles, moles
- Cures skin cancer.
- Quick and non-invasive procedure.
- Blister formation
- Permanent scarring (rare case)
For safe and reliable treatment of age spots click Here