Facial treatments are just about the most popular skin therapy treatment there is.
To help clear the pores and refine the skin are the reasons why this treatment is so popular to women and men as well.
One type of facial treatment is the ultrasonic facial treatment.
It is one of the most advanced cosmetic treatments going nowadays. It is a non-invasive and safe treatment that is appropriate for all skin types.
Results may vary from one person to another depending on their skin type. This treatment is said to have an immediate effect on firming the skin, however, continued treatment will give a more lasting result.
- Ultrasonic Facial boosts cell rejuvenation.
- Greatly helps in maintaining the skin’s moisture.
- Tightens sagging skin.
- Significantly helps Collagen-formation.
- Helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps lessen age spots and unnecessary pigment.
- Treats and mediates inflammation.
- Helps repair scar damage.
- Beneficial for healing of damaged body’s tissue.
- Improves the skin tone.
- Perfect for people with sensitive skin who wish to have their skin rejuvenated.
The facial ultrasonic is a 3 three-stage treatment by means of peeling, infusion of antioxidants and microcurrent therapy.
- Ultrasonic Cleaning
In this phase, the aesthetician applies a gel on the skin and an ultrasound wand is used to pour out liquid on the face. The ultrasound waves stimulate the cells in the body by elevating the body’s temperature as a result hoisting up your metabolic rate. It carefully peels off the outermost layer of the epidermis where dead skin cells are located. This gently loosens and eliminates oil, dirt and cellular fragments for a cleaner and healthier skin. The sizes of the pores are reduced and cleanse the follicles without irritating the skin in the process.
- The Infusion Of Antioxidants
In this phase, ultrasound waves prepare the skin to accept the antioxidants. An instrument is used to apply the antioxidants. Heat is then applied causing the nutrients absorption of the skin.
- Microcurrent Therapy
The skin is recharged using a very mild electrical current promoting the skins natural healing and rejuvenation.
The facial ultrasonic procedure takes about 1 hour. Dermatologists and aestheticians recommend having a whole course of 6-8 treatments and should be performed once or twice a week. After the full course is completed, a follow-up maintenance facial should be performed once every month or two months.
- Ultrasonic facial is a safe treatment and is suitable for most people. However, if you have heart conditions, cancer, auto-immune disorders, or is pregnant you should have your doctor’s clearance before having this treatment.
- People who are sensitive to heat and ultrasound gels but is considering having this treatment should discuss their condition first with an aesthetician.
- Ultrasonic facial shouldn’t be administered to patient that has open wounds or sores on the face.